I also wrote...

http://adwazeye.blogspot.com please be free to drop by!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

WHAT'S UP ADWA?

It's been a while I am away from that little fella's story. Time pass me by real fast, and now it's been 10 months since I gave birth to Adwa.

Starting my updates on Adwa's development by telling you guys that last Sunday Adwa had a little accident at home. He fell from our bed. It happens when both of us took a nap (really????) after Subuh and he was sleeping between us on the bed as always. I don't know what happen, but I'm pretty sure that he was asleep and hugging his Abah when I fell asleep. Then I heard a sound 'gedebuk' following by Adwa crying out loud, on the floor, in pain. His lips was bleeding and swollen, with few scratches on his upper lips and his nose. Oh poor Adwa... Both me and his Abah was really upset for what happened, and Adwa was rushed to nearest clinic in Presint Diplomatik but unfortunately none of them are operate since it was too early in the morning. Abah Adwa decided to brought him to Az Zahrah in Bangi instead of waiting for the clinic to open.

Anxiety seems to be in our faces from Putrajaya to Klinik Az Zahrah, Bangi but not in Adwa's. The injured boy was sitting happily on my lap, playing tepuk amai-amai (clapping hands) like there's nothing happened. Haih.. Adwa... Adwa... I totally understand that he was in exploring stages right now. But please Adwa, no need to crawl excitedly towards the window panel without realizing the danger waiting for you sayang...

So, here's a pix of Adwa the Explorer (Yeay! Mama got a new name for you!) after the incident. hehehehe....
Swollen lips and few scratches on his uppper lips and nose...
 
So, he's grown up, getting smarter day by day and he's an explorer now. He will put everything he found on the floor into his mouth, will grab-and-throw all the things that draw his attention (including Mama's handphone buruk), will object if his Abah tried to take away his toys and sleep-and-play all day long. He's developing his social skills also! He's now able to clap his both hands when he heard I sang tepuk amai-amai's rhymes and wave his hand when I said 'bye-bye'. He will automatically say wow! when he saw something interesting. He can repeat after me a few words like mmpuuu which means lampu (lamp), kaaah (cat) and bird. Baby do amazing things you know.

Adwa... Adwa... Please be extra careful next time ya. Don't just simply crawl around. Or you want me to send you to Petronas Streetsmart programme n learn how to crawl safely? Luckily you did not lose your front tooth :D Kurang hensem nanti looo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment